The Open Gaming Network is a family of Open Gaming oriented rules reference websites that receive millions of unique monthly visitors. Our users are dedicated tabletop gaming, roleplaying game and hobby and miniatures enthusiasts. Whether you are a retailer, event organizer, manufacturer advertising on the Open Gaming Network exposes your products and services to this awesome and focused audience.
- d20pfsrd.com d20pfsrd.com is the crown jewel in the Open Gaming Network, boasting an average of 20,000,000+ pageviews per month. 86% of visitors are 18-44 years old, college educated with above-average income.
- opengamingstore.com OpenGamingStore.com is an online RPG retailer supporting the Open Gaming Network of website resources.
- 5eSRD.com Supporting the 5th Edition of the Worlds Most Famous RPG. Established in January 2016 usership grows 10-20% per month!
- 35srd.com Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e
- d20herosrd.com Supporting the 3rd Edition of the Mutants & Masterminds RPG.
- 13thAgeSRD.com Supporting the 13th Age RPG.
- d20swsrd.com Supporting the Swords & Wizardry RPG.
- dungeonworldSRD.com Supporting the Dungeon World RPG.
- d20modernpf.com Supporting a modern interpretation of the Pathfinder RPG.
- traveller-srd.com Supporting the Traveller RPG.
- gumshoesrd.opengamingnetwork.com Gumshoe
- fatecoresrd.opengamingnetwork.com Fate Core
We maintain several large social network channels and a monthly newsletter which we actively use to promote products in the Open Gaming Store, products or promotions from advertisers, and to maintain engagement with fans and users.
- Fans of d20pfsrd.com Facebook Group 7,193 members
- Fans of 5eSRD.com Facebook Group 762 members
- Fans of Starjammer Facebook Group 560 members
- com Facebook Page 4,616 Likes)
- Open Gaming Newsletter 20,853 subscribers
- @d20pfsrd on Twitter 2,899 followers
Quotes From Previous Advertisers
Here are a few quotes from those who advertised with us:
- “D20pfsrd.com advertising keeps making me more money…” and “…every dollar I spend on those ads made me $6.84” and “There was another individual who came to me when he saw my Kickstarter was up and asked me to advertise with him. I did advertise with him once before and he charged a lot of money and it cost me: every dollar I spend on those ads it made me 21 cents. Where I am from we call that a “BAD investment”. So when he came around this time trying to get some money for his large ad network that he claimed would be helpful what do you think MY response? Just a simple “No thank you”. What you should be focusing on is getting ads up at D20pfsrd.com to make sure your Pathfinder kickstarter is successful.” Louis Porter Jr., Louis Porter Jr. Publishing
- “The D20PFSRD store has consistently improved by increasing sales and outperforming several storefronts. Their flexibility and engagement with the publishing community is a shining example.” Andreas Rönnqvist, Dreamscarred Press
- “Advertising with D20pfsrd was the best return on investment … [we] made almost a 900% return on our advertising deal with John.” Adam Meyers, Drop Dead Studios
- “The month that our banner was featured on d20pfsrd.com, we saw a drastic increase in sales and gained several months’ worth of new subscribers. I’ve explored dozens of ways to promote our products, both traditional and untraditional. Running a banner on the SRD has not only been one of the most successful and least expensive methods for us, it’s also one of the most accommodating. No fuss, quick response times, thorough answers – John and Debra are a pleasure to work with. I will definitely continue to buy space on d20pfsrd.com.” Reid Stewart, Dreadfox.
Advertising options are available on any or all of the above sites. Contact email@example.com for full details.