Advertise on the Open Gaming Network
The Open Gaming Network is a family of rules reference websites boasting millions of unique monthly roleplaying game and hobby and miniatures enthusiasts. Whether you are a retailer, event organizer, game manufacturer, publisher, or Kickstarter/crowdfunding project organizer, advertising on the Open Gaming Network exposes your project/products to this awesome and tightly focused audience.
- d20pfsrd.com d20pfsrd.com is the crown jewel in the Open Gaming Network, boasting an average of 3,000,000 visits or 18-20,000,000 pageviews per month. 86% of its users are 18-34 years old, male, college educated with above-average income.
- StarfinderSRD.com Rules reference for the wildly popular Starfinder Roleplaying Game by Paizo Inc.
- Opengamingstore.com OpenGamingStore.com is an online RPG retailer supporting the Open Gaming Network of website resources.
- 5eSRD.com Supporting the 5th Edition of the Worlds Most Famous RPG. Established in January 2016 usage grows 10-20% per month!
- d20herosrd.com Supporting the 3rd Edition of the Mutants & Masterminds RPG.
- 13thAgeSRD.com Supporting the 13th Age RPG.
- d20swsrd.com Supporting the Swords & Wizardry RPG.
- DungeonworldSRD.com Supporting the Dungeon World RPG.
- D20ModernPF.com Supporting a modern interpretation of the Pathfinder RPG.
- Traveller-SRD.com Supporting the Traveller RPG.
Other Advertising Options
The Open Gaming Network also maintains several large social network channels as well as a monthly newsletter with over 20,000 subscribers.
- Fan Groups on Facebook The Open Gaming Network maintains multiple FAN groups totaling over 10,000 members
- d20pfsrd.com Facebook Page 4,751 Likes, 4,600 follows
- Open Gaming Newsletter 20,853 subscribers
- @d20pfsrd on Twitter 2,899 followers
- Social Shares: $25.00/post not exceeding one/week. Posts are shared on all social channels/networks.
- Newsletter Banner: $50.00 for one send or Free with at least 500 words of preview content from product or project. Newsletters are sent 2nd Sunday of each month. Banner and information MUST be sent to email@example.com at least 2 weeks before newsletter is SENT.
Quotes From Previous Advertisers
Here are a few quotes from those who advertised with the Open Gaming Network:
- “D20pfsrd.com advertising keeps making me more money…” and “…every dollar I spend on those ads made me $6.84” and “There was another individual who came to me when he saw my Kickstarter was up and asked me to advertise with him. I did advertise with him once before and he charged a lot of money and it cost me: every dollar I spend on those ads it made me 21 cents. Where I am from we call that a “BAD investment”. So when he came around this time trying to get some money for his large ad network that he claimed would be helpful what do you think MY response? Just a simple “No thank you”. What you should be focusing on is getting ads up at D20pfsrd.com to make sure your Pathfinder kickstarter is successful.” Louis Porter Jr., Louis Porter Jr. Publishing
- “The D20PFSRD store has consistently improved by increasing sales and outperforming several storefronts. Their flexibility and engagement with the publishing community is a shining example.” Andreas Rönnqvist, Dreamscarred Press
- “Advertising with D20pfsrd was the best return on investment … [we] made almost a 900% return on our advertising deal with John.” Adam Meyers, Drop Dead Studios
- “The month that our banner was featured on d20pfsrd.com, we saw a drastic increase in sales and gained several months’ worth of new subscribers. I’ve explored dozens of ways to promote our products, both traditional and untraditional. Running a banner on the SRD has not only been one of the most successful and least expensive methods for us, it’s also one of the most accommodating. No fuss, quick response times, thorough answers – John and Debra are a pleasure to work with. I will definitely continue to buy space on d20pfsrd.com.” Reid Stewart, Dreadfox.
Advertising options are available on any or all of the above sites. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
We offer a wide array of advertising options, including CPM, CPC, or TIMED campaigns.
- CPM means “Cost per Mille” (or “Cost per Thousand”). In this type of campaign, you purchase X thousand views of your banner. A view does not guarantee a click.
- CPC means “Cost per Click”. In this type of campaign, you purchase X actual CLICKS on your banner. A click means, the viewer clicked your banner.
- Timed A TIMED campaign runs regardless of clicks or views for the predetermined duration.
Advertising Rates (2017)
160 x 600 px Sidebar
- CPM: Sold in blocks of $20 per 400,000 views (CPM $0.05)
- CPC: Sold in blocks of $20 per 200 clicks (CPC $0.10) per click
- Timed: $200.00 per 10 days
300 x 250 px Medium Rectangle
- CPM: Sold in blocks of $20 per 200,000 views (CPM $0.10)
- CPC: Sold in blocks of $20 per 100 clicks (CPC $0.20)
- Timed: $50 per 10 days, currently available on homepage of d20pfsrd.com only
CPM and CPC ads are rotated around the available slots, and you can choose which sites your ads will appear on. Note that CPM ads are, by default, set to deliver only once per browser session per 8-hour period (where the end-user’s browser supports tracking) to maximize your audience, but this can be adjusted to multiple views per session on request.